- Towards excellence in accountancy
The College strives for excellence in accounting education. The College is well positioned in the higher education sector and offers high-quality qualifications, accredited by the Council of Higher Education, including several qualifications endorsed by professional bodies.
- Maintain a market related accounting qualifications framework
- A student centered teaching and learning experience
- An enabling research and innovation environment
- Community connectivity to promote sound teaching and learning practices and relevant research
- Well governed College
- An environment where staff and students can excel
SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTANCY
- Department of Financial Accounting
- Department of Management Accounting
- Department of Auditing
SCHOOL OF APPLIED ACCOUNTANCY
- Department of Financial Governance (Encompassing Financial Accounting and Auditing disciplines)
- Department of Financial Intelligence (Encompassing Management Accounting and Taxation disciplines)
The College of Accounting Sciences signals PNU’s commitment to contribute towards the advancement and transformation of the accounting profession in Iran and to support positive growth and development of the financial and economic sectors. It is now an opportune time for the college, through its teaching and learning, research and community engagement practices, to improve its standing, position and credibility in accounting sciences nationally and on the continent.
The College is clear on its responsibility and role in supporting sustainable economic growth and development in the country. Its distinctive focus is on advancing accounting education and delivering sought-after graduates who can enter the various accounting professions, thus helping to address the nation’s systemic skills shortage.
The College also plays a particularly important role in advancing transformation through its strong contribution of Iranian accounting professionals, thereby contributing to change the face of business leadership in Iran.
Furthermore, the college continues to value its relationships with all relevant professional bodies to retain credibility in the market as well as its accreditation. Collaborating with industry, the Auditor General and other government bodies will ensure that graduates are recognised as competent, disciplined and ethical accountants and auditors, to serve the needs . PNU accountants must at all times carry out their duties competently, fearlessly and in good faith.